According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection) (hereinafter “GDPR”), I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o. z/s in Warsaw, ul. Świętokrzyska 20/311 in Warsaw (00-002), KRS No. 344863.
- The data will be processed in connection with the conclusion of the contract or on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data, i.e. in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) or b) GDPR. The processing of personal data is aimed at the performance of the real estate brokerage agreement, in accordance with the principles listed in art. 5 GDPR. In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipient of your personal data may be intermediaries in the contractual obligations performed by the administrator, e.g. IT or accounting service providers.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time for the purpose and on the basis indicated above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless there are important, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for the possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, but no longer than until the statute of limitations for pursuing a claim or erasing the conviction.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to: a) access your data and receive a copy thereof; b) rectify (correct) your data; c) request removal, restriction or objection to their processing; d) data portability; e) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Provision of data is voluntary, however refusal to provide them may make it difficult or impossible to properly perform the brokerage agreement.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- The administrator will take appropriate security measures in the field of technical and organizational information in order to prevent the transfer of data from being made available to unauthorized entities.