WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Data collected automatically. During your visit to our website, data regarding your visit is automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Data collected when you contact us:
- when you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, contact form, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for commercial contact.
HOW TO USE DATA
Cookies. Automatically collected data can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, collect demographic data about our users, or to personalize the content of our websites. Data about each user is collected automatically.
Contacts with the website. Data collected during correspondence between the user and our website will be used only to answer the inquiry.
GIODO. In the event of an inspection by the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, the user’s data may be made available to the employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Legal requirements. In the event of a violation of the Regulations of our website, violation of the law, or when required by law, we may disclose your data to the judicial authorities.
We do not transfer the collected data to third parties.
This Policy applies to “cookies” and refers to the website wilsons.pl, operated by Wilsons Real Estate Sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw.
The wilsons.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended to improve the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the website user’s end device and accessing them is the website operator Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Świętokrzyska 20/311, 00-002 Warsaw.
Cookies are used for:
- Adjusting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- Creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
Types of cookies
The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows the placement of “cookies” on the end device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings. Limiting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website. In order to manage cookie settings, select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. If you have additional questions regarding privacy protection, please contact contact.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA – ADDRESSED TO ADMINISTRATOR’S COUNTERPARTIES
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on protection with regard to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that from May 25, 2018. you will have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by Wilsons Nieruchomości.
- The administrator of your personal data is Wilsons Nieruchomości ul. Świętokrzyska 20 lok. 311
00-002 Warsaw, NIP 5213549882, email address: email@example.com, wilsons.pl website
- Personal data is processed in connection with the concluded main sales/service contract. The purpose of processing personal data by the administrator is:
- Execution of orders – Sale of goods/materials/provision of services,
- Contacting for purposes related to sales/provision of services
- Documenting the sale and delivering the documentation to the buyer/consignee
- Accounting records of sales/services documents,
- Tax settlement of sales/services,
- Post-transaction sales service (e.g. transport of goods, complaints, returns),
- Direct marketing (marketing of commercial goods and own services, organization of competitions and promotional campaigns, loyalty programs, satisfaction surveys, needs analysis, statistical analyzes for own purposes, sending invitations to fairs and training, etc.),
- Monitoring the status of receivables and pursuing security and claims.
- Please be advised that providing personal data is a requirement necessary to conclude and implement the sales / service contract. When documenting the sale of services with a VAT invoice, the Administrator is obliged to obtain the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice and to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to sell/provide services, and thus prevent the conclusion of the main contract. In addition, providing personal data is dictated by the legitimate interest of the administrator and is aimed at post-transaction sales support, pursuing security and claims related to the main sales/service contract, direct marketing.
- The administrator informs that you have the right to access your personal data and correct and update them, as well as to limit personal data. You also have the right to transfer data, object to processing and delete personal data, if there are legal and factual grounds for it.
- The administrator informs that your personal data will be stored for the entire period of providing sales/services covered by the contract, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of any claims, including tax and civil claims.
- The administrator informs that your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Lawyers cooperating with the Administrator
- Register of Debtors, if there are premises
- IT companies and companies providing support in handling data and managing the Administrator’s IT infrastructure
- Courier and postal companies in connection with the performance of the main contract.
- The administrator informs about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body supervising the processing of personal data.
- The administrator informs that your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.